Friday 15 June 2012

Olympics flowers & other things...

I am very excited to be creating some of the 4,400 Victory bouquets for the Olympics this summer. - The bouquet was designed by Jane Packer and features all British grown blooms! - I really like it, it was not was I was expecting at all - it's very small and compact but has a lovely fresh, contemporary feel to it. For more information visit http://www.jane-packer.co.uk/UK/Olympics/Olympics.html



 I made this pretty bridesmaid's basket this week using spray roses, veronica, astrantia, bouvardia, rosemary & eucalyptus.





This is the stand for Inteflora at the Chelsea Flower Show. - Usually, Interflora is not particularly to my taste but I really like their display - so fun and bright and colourful !





1 comment:

  1. Wow and more Wow !!! will look out for the Olympic floral Presentations !!! and think of you !!!

    ReplyDelete